Our 12 Month/12,000 Mile Warranty covers the following categories:
- Air Conditioning, heating and climate systems
- Brake System
- Clutches - clutch component or assembly repair and replacement
- Engine cooling systems
- Engine performance, drivability services and repair
- Emission control system
- Electronic engine management system and other on-board computer systems, (engine, body, brake and suspension computers)
- Drive axles (differential assembly and components, i.e. gears, berings, shafts, and seals) cruise-control systems
- Electrical Systems
- Exhaust System
- Fuel Systems
- Ignition Systems
- Other minor repairs and services
- Starting and charging systems
- Steering/suspension systems, wheel bearings, CV joints/U-joints, half-shafts and drive shafts
- Transaxles (differential assembly and components, i.e. gears, bearings, shafts, and seals.)
We warrant that the above repairs and services will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for 12 months or 12,000 miles of use, whichever comes first, measured from the date of the first repairs and the odometer reading shown on the original repair order.
This warranty is also honored at 14,000 plus convenient locations nationally.
We also cover parts and labor on qualifying repairs and services performed
by NAPA AutoCare Centers—Nationwide.
No matter where your travels take you - if you ever experience a problem with
a covered repair, you can count on a NAPA AutoCare Center being nearby.